How to Deal with Unplanned Teenage Pregnancy in Arizona
You Are Never Alone
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy as a teenager, then remember that you are not alone. Every year, many teenagers experience a pregnancy. You aren’t the first teenager to become pregnant, nor will you be the last. You have support and resources available to you.
We understand if you’re feeling overwhelmed right now. So, take some deep breaths, relax, and know that everything will be OK. American Adoptions of Arizona is here to help. First of all, be sure to see a doctor, confirm your pregnancy and do what you need to do to take care of your body.
In the meantime, we’ve put together this article that should give you a better idea of the options available for teenage pregnancy in Arizona. You will also learn how to deal with unplanned teenage pregnancy in the Grand Canyon State.
If you have any questions while you’re reading, then please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-ADOPTION. You’ll speak with one of our trusted professionals, and we would love to help you at any time! Also, you can get more free information now.
Teen Pregnancy Options in Arizona
When it comes to unplanned teenage pregnancy options in Arizona, there are generally three to choose from. These are parenting, abortion and adoption, and we’ll go into more detail about each of these three options below. Remember that this is your decision, so be sure to choose what is best for you.
- Parenting: If you’re considering parenting your baby, then be sure to consider the financial aspects of parenthood. As you may have guessed, parenting is expensive. Aside from the costs, parenting is also a massive time commitment. Do you have family that can help you raise the child? How does parenting affect your life goals for education or a career? Is the baby’s father supportive? These are all questions worth asking yourself in the meantime.
- Abortion: Although there are typically three options a teen couple has if she is pregnant, this option’s availability depends on a couple of factors, such as state laws and costs. Also, you may not be able to receive an abortion if you are too far along in your pregnancy. So, be sure to visit the Guttmacher Institute for more information on Arizona’s abortion laws.
- Adoption: Adoption is always an option. When you choose American Adoptions as your agency, we ensure that we will guide you every step of the way. You’ll be in full control of your adoption process from start to finish, but we will do all the heavy lifting. If you feel ready to choose adoption for your unwanted teenage pregnancy, then call us at 1-800-ADOPTION at any time.
Some of these options for unintended teenage pregnancy may not be realistic for you. This is why you will need to mull over all three options and choose the path that is right for you and your situation. Although people in your life may try to sway you one way or another, remember that only you know what is best for you. This is your decision and no one else’s.
How to Deal with an Unplanned Teenage Pregnancy in Arizona [You Are Not Alone]
If you’re wondering how to deal with unwanted teenage pregnancy in Arizona, then remember that you have resources available to you. Any teenager going through this is not alone. Many people have gone through this before, and you are not the first or last person with teenage pregnancy. American Adoptions has helped many people in your situation before, and we are here to help you, too.
“I was scared, being I was only 19 and on my second pregnancy,” Patricia, a birth mother who worked with us, said. “I sat for about two hours just thinking about what I should do. I talked to the father, and we both agreed on adoption. I called another adoption company first and then American Adoptions, and I instantly fell in love with Felicia Pham. She was so caring, and I felt I could trust her with anything.”
When you choose American Adoptions as your agency, know that we offer many benefits to prospective birth mothers. Here are just a handful of those benefits:
- Hundreds of video profiles of hopeful adoptive families to help you find the perfect parents for your baby
- Free, 24/7 counseling to help you process any complex emotions
- Adoption financial assistance so you don’t have to worry about the expenses
On top of this, our staff comprises birth parents, adoptive parents and adoptees, so we truly understand what adoption is like. This ensures that we make your adoption journey as smooth and stress-free as possible. You shouldn’t have to worry about the costs and legalities of your unintended teenage pregnancy. We can take care of everything for you.
Our agency also has more than 30 years of experience, and we’ve spent those three decades continually refining our adoption screening process. This means that you have only the best adoptive families to select from for your unplanned teenage pregnancy.
When you stumble upon the right adoptive family for your child, you will likely have a “gut” feeling. This is what Brittnee, a birth mother who worked with American Adoptions, felt.
“I was lucky enough to find American Adoptions, who immediately took some of that weight away by walking me through the steps and supporting whatever decision I made,” she said. “They sent me several wonderful profiles of hopeful parents, and I just knew right off when I found the right one. They were the perfect family, the type of family I had pictured for myself as I looked forward to my own future.”
This is a lot of information to take in at once, so we understand if you have some more questions about unwanted teenage pregnancy in Arizona. If so, then give us a call at 1-800-ADOPTION whenever you need us. One of our experienced adoption professionals would be happy to help you! You can also get free adoption information now.
Information available through these links is the sole property of the companies and organizations listed therein. America Adoptions, Inc. provides this information as a courtesy and is in no way responsible for its content or accuracy.